Save for Your Long-Term Goals
How are you saving for the years to come? We can provide an answer to that question through our simple-to-understand CDs and IRAs. With multiple options available for both of these long-term savings accounts, you are sure to find the right solution for your goals.
With numerous types of CDs and account maturities to choose from, there is sure to be a solution for you.
- 9, 12 and 24-month CDs- standard CDs that receive competitive interest rates (see rate table below)
- GIFT CD- GIFT CD- give the gift of financial peace of mind with a GIFT CD. If you are gifting this account to a child, it will mature the day the child graduates from high school; for an adult, the maturity is set 10 years from opening. After the CD matures, it will automatically renew each year.
- Freedom CDs- a CD with a three-year term that comes with the freedom to bump the rate once during the term.
To help cater to the various types of individuals in our communities, we offer a number of individual retirement accounts:
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Simplified Employee Pension Accounts (SEP IRA)
- Coverdell Education Accounts (529 account)
Depending on your specific needs and financial situation, our IRA specialists can help you discover the best solution for you. You can also educate yourself on the two most popular IRAs – Roth and Traditional – and the differences between them with this brochure.
We strive to offer competitive rates on all of our time deposit accounts.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Minimum Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
9 Month CDa
12 Month CDa
|$1,000 – 24,999.99||-||0.45%||0.45%|
|$25,000 – 100,000.00||-||0.55%||0,55%|
24 Month CDa
|$1,000.00 – 24,999.99||-||0.75%||0.75%|
|$25,000.00 – 100,000||-||1.00%||1.00%|
Freedom CDa,b (3-Year Variable Rate)
|$500 – 24,999.99||-||1.50%||1.51%|
|$25,000 – 100,000||-||1.60%||1.61%|
|$25 – 24,999.99||-||1.65%||1.66%|
|$25,000 – 50,000||-||1.75%||1.76%|
3-Year IRA, Freedom CDa,b (Variable Rate)
|$2,500 – 24,999.99||$2,500c||1.55%||1.56%|
|$25,000 – 100,000||-||1.65%||1.66%|
a) A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
b) The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
c) Daily balance. The amount of the principal in the account each day.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yield are current as of February 23, 2016
For further rate information call (641) 939-3407.